Learn how to change your WhatsApp ringtone and customize your messaging experience. With over 2 billion users worldwide, WhatsApp is the leading mobile messenger app, allowing both Android and iPhone users to stay connected for free. Discover the simple steps to personalize your WhatsApp ringtone and easily distinguish between regular calls and WhatsApp calls.
Here’s how you can change your WhatsApp ringtone on both Android and iPhone.
On iOS 10 and above
On iPhone, you can only select the ringtones that come with the app. Simply choose your ringtone via WhatsApp Settings > Notifications. Here, you can choose custom ringtones for group messages, individual messages and Whatsapp Calls.
You can also choose custom ringtones for specific contacts.
- Go to your iPhone’s Contacts App.
- Choose the contact that you want to set a custom ringtone for.
- Tap on Edit, choose the ringtone and restart your phone.
- Open your WhatsApp app.
- Tap on Settings and (top right corner).
- Select Notifications.
- Under Notifications, there are different categories, which are Messages, Groups and Calls.
- Scroll down to Calls and tap on Ringtone
Looking for a new Smartphone? Check out our Latest Mobile Phones Models at Best Prices in Malta!